- Part No. 695
- NIOSH Approved
- These masks are class II medical devices, and are intended for use by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to protect both the patient and the medical personnel from transfer of microorganisms, bodily fluid, and particulate material.
- Pack of 35 respirators. This is a single-use respirator.
- Allows total facial closure for “custom fit” on any size face when donned correctly.
- Soft comfortable materials throughout. Unique elastic retention bands for easy donning.
- The Positive Facial Lock® (PFL®) N-95 Particulate Respirator meets the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended protection levels (where applicable) for many airborne contaminants
- NIOSH Approved, N95 delivers the appropriate amount of filtration efficiency and when combined with a trio of patented and unique design features, also delivers the user a comfortable, custom fitting face mask